Wednesday, May 20, 2009



What have you done this past year to make a positive difference in a person's life? Did you make meals for your local homeless shelter? Did you call your grandmother just to say hello? Did you save a life?

I want to hear your "Random Acts of Kindness" and I want the world to see. I am asking friends, family, colleagues, clients, friends of friends, travelers, baristas, students...absolutely anybody, to write down (or email) a positive action that they've partaken in this past year. Each week, I will tape the slips of paper* to my wall and photograph the collection for this blog.

Something so small can go a long way. This project is to remind and encourage you to incorporate more positive actions into your daily routine. Let's make it happen, together.

Spit out your words to me and follow the growth of "Random Acts of Kindess: Revisited."

*or objects, or anything recycled

No comments:

Post a Comment